- FAMILY RECIPE – The story of Brooklyn Biltong starts with the owner’s grandpa, a South African butcher known for making incredible, delicious biltong. Brooklyn Biltong is introducing this beefy, delicious treat to America, using his authentic method
- NUTRITIOUS – With 240g of protein per bag and 0g carbs, Brooklyn Biltong is a healthy, natural snack. Unlike most processed jerky, it’s made with grass-fed beef, and it’s always sugar free, nitrate free, and gluten free.
- GREAT FLAVOR – Biltong is marinated in vinegar and spices before being air dried, a process that gives it an incredible steaky flavor, and tender, chewy bite. Brooklyn Biltong comes in three flavors: Original, Zulu Peri-Peri, and Steakhouse.
- VERSATILE – Biltong is a perfect snack, but it can be eaten many other ways. Use it to top a pizza or salad, shred in soup or an eggs, or add to a cheese plate. Enjoy it on the go, at a party, after a workout, or on a hiking adventure or road trip.
- WHOLE30 APPROVED Brooklyn Biltong is the only commercially-prepared biltong that’s officially approved by Whole30. With no added sugar or additives, and 0g carbs per serving, it’s also keto and paleo-friendly, and makes a tasty, low-carb snack.
What is Biltong?
Biltong is the South African version of beef jerky. Instead of drying our meat with heat and adding a bunch of corn syrups, we dry our grass fed beef with air and keep all sugars far away from it.
The result is a tasty, moist improvement on the traditional plastic beef jerky you might be used to. Imagine if jerky and prosciutto had a baby. That baby would be biltong.
Why Brooklyn Biltong?
We make our biltong the traditional way in the USA by using 100% grass fed beef and drying with circulating air on a low temperature.
Our beef gets cut into strips and dipped into marinade. It then gets sprinkled with spices and hung to dry for 3-6 days. Strips are taken down and cut into the delicious bites you know and love! Simple as that.
Make it a meal
Some biltong, avocado and two slices of bread will transform into a mouth watering sandwich right infront of your eyes.
Next up.. mix it into an omellete for the best breakfast you’ve ever had.
CEO Ben van den Heever grew up in Pretoria, South Africa. He could often be found at his grandfather’s butchery. Oupa Dawie (his grandfather) was a very lovable butcher and respected hunter.
Dish it up
Dishes like biltong salads, biltong pizzas and biltong muffins will become new family favorites.
If you’re down with baking, biltong is up to the task. This kind of sounds like the new bacon…
|Original||Steakhouse||Zulu Peri Peri||Sample Pack||Lemon Pepper|
|About:||Keeping it classic with this South African style favorite. Featuring sea salt, coriander, black pepper & allspice.||Brimming with garlic and paprika, this bitlong is like having your favorite steakhouse choice in a bag!||Toasy hot, this firecreacker is teeming with garlic, onion, and Cayenne Pepper.||Indulge in three of our favorite flavors with this Sample Pack!||Looking for a clean, crisp biltong taste that will lift you up and leave you satisfied? Our new Lemon Pepper flavor is just for you. We also decided to add some onion in the mix to build out a fun, full flavor.|
|30 Grams of Protein Per Bag||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|No Artificial Anything||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Naturally Sugar Free||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|